- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
DMISS has copyright over all the contents of this website. No copying, reproduction, distribution and storing of all or parts of the contents in any form is permitted without the preliminary written agreement of DMISS.
- COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is collected also when you give it to us voluntarily, for instance, by subscribing for our email newsletter, filling in the inquiry form or sending us an email, as well as when phoning our employees.
Your personal data will not be provided by us or our employees to third parties in any form unless we have your agreement to do so or we are obliged to do so by law.
We only collect data that are necessary to make your purchase safer .These are the following:
- Data that can identify you: full name, taxpayer identification number, etc. This data is provided by you.
- Contact details: postal and e-mail address, landline and mobile phone, etc. This data is provided by you.
- Data from your visit in our stands in the international exhibitions we participate. This data is provided by you.
- Billing details. We collect our customer details which are necessary for invoicing our services such as domicile address or registered office,taxpayer identification number and the name of the tax office.
- Information from social media. If you choose to access or log in to a Service of our Company through a specific social medium or if you link a Service of our Company to social media services, the data we collect may also include your user ID and/or the username relating to this service, the information or content you have allowed the social media to disclose to us, your profile photo, e-mail address or friends lists, as well as the personal data you have published in that particular social media service.
We shall process your personal data using electronic and other manual means, taking into account the protection of your data, the latest technological developments, implementation costs and the scope, nature, framework and purpose of processing as well as the severity of each potential risk in relation to the rights and freedoms of individuals. More specifically, the Company has established and applies appropriate administrative and technical measures in relation to its employees, as well as physical measures aiming to protect all personal data in its possession against eventual loss, theft or unauthorized use, disclosure or amendment.
More specifically, we shall process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to implement and manage the sale of our products and/or services and overall to meet our relevant contractual obligations towards you. For instance, we use your personal data to execute your order and deliver the products you have purchased at the address of your choice, to return products, to inform you about the balance you owe to the Company, etc.;
- to send you – depending on your choice and following your relevant consent updates, offers, promotional activities, organizational and/or commercial information, newsletters, advertising material and other notices relating to our services and products by using electronic (email, SMS, Viber, social media, telephone etc.) and/or traditional means (post office, etc.)
- to control, analyze and improve our services and products by carrying out customer satisfaction surveys;
- to provide complete customer service, by giving you the opportunity to communicate your comments and remarks either orally or through online media, and to respond to any questions/requests you may submit;
- to protect the rights and assets of the Company and third parties. For instance, we monitor browsing activity on our e-shop to detect and settle in time any problems, and to ensure the integrity of our web page and protection of your
account or, accordingly, in the case of criminal activity within the countries in which our Company operates we may process the data arising from our video recording systems in order to protect our customers, employees and associates against any unlawful acts;
- to comply with applicable laws or legal procedures and/or respond to any requests submitted by competent government authorities;
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The following may be a legal basis for the Company to process your personal data:
- Performance of a contract. In this case, processing of specific personal data from our part is a necessary term of the contract we shall execute, as the mentioned data is a prerequisite in order to enable us to enter info, effect and perform a contract with you.
- Your consent. It is at your discretion whether you allow to process your personal data for marketing/promotional activities and/or for profiling purposes. In all the above cases, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legal obligation of the Company. The Company may be obliged to process some of your personal data to comply with the law (e.g. tax laws). In this case, it is necessary that you provide such personal data; otherwise it will be impossible for the Company to provide its Services.
- Legitimate interest of the Company. On specific occasions, we collect your personal data in a manner that is reasonably expected in the course of our enterprise’s ordinary operation and has no substantial effect on your rights, freedom or interests.
At your request, you can receive information about your personal data we have collected.
You can update your personal data at any time and you can also refuse to have it collected and processed by sending an email to email@example.com
If you have subscribed to our email newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button or sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you visit our website www.dimis.gr , cookies (an informational file that can be deleted) can be stored in the web browser of your computer. Cookies do not allow us to identify you. They take record of the way you use our website, such as how long you stay there, when you leave, the pages you view, etc. Cookies allow us to collect statistical data and analyze it in order to improve our website.